Video Marketing Strategy
How to Create a Video Marketing Strategy for Your Small Business
You’ve always intended to get a video marketing strategy started, nevertheless for whatever reason it just hasn’t gotten done. Let’s end any uncertainty and stalling resulting from lack of knowledge regarding what to do.
Crafting an effective video marketing strategy takes some thought and care. It’s not just a matter of slapping up the current company picnic video shot from your smartphone onto YouTube and wanting it to work wonders for you.
Today’s successes in the video marketing arena are there because they had a plan, and they followed it. Let’s discover how you can do that for your business!
5 Strategies for building a killer video marketing strategy!
- Video your testimonials – Video is a terrific way to not only offer awesome social proof about your business and products, but can also generate a lot of goodwill with those who are offering the testimonial. It’s a win-win for all, and is miles beyond a print testimonial as far as veracity and usefulness.
- Be helpful – Nothing endears you to your audience like somebody that frequently offers help and advice on topics of importance to them. Use video to teach, inspire, answer questions and deliver useful tutorials.
- Product videos – Showcase your products, but not simply with a salesy selection of slick images and then an obligatory call to action. Preferably, show how your products can benefit the end user in an engaging and fun way, and you’ll have a customer for life!
- Brand your videos – Keeping your brand front and center in your videos is a simple way to help build brand awareness, so you’re the only outfit they think of with regards to your niche.
- Develop your YouTube Channel – Getting people to subscribe to your YouTube channel is a fabulous way to grow your reach across the Web, getting more views, links and ultimately, more traffic and sales. Brand your YouTube channel as carefully as you would your Facebook page or website, as it can be a traffic magnet!
Isn’t it time your business started profiting from of those 6 billion hours of YouTube videos currently being watched every month?